OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To connect, educate and lead the HR profession to achieve individual and organizational excellence through:
- Broad-based, exceptional quality programs on relevant and emerging topics;
- Support and advancement of human resources practitioners as vital strategic partners for organizations;
- Opportunities to develop as impactful business and volunteer leaders;
- Networking events that promote career growth and meaningful, long-lasting professional relationships.
To be the preeminent Snohomish County professional human resources association, connecting and growing our members, practitioners, businesses, and related providers.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We are committed to professional excellence, growth and development;
- We maintain the highest standards of professional conduct;
- We are committed to empowerment and passion;
- We are inviting and welcoming.