To encourage the professional development of its members, SCHRA has established a program to provide financial assistance to those who sit for the SCP or CP certification exam offered through SHRM. Each year, the Board of Directors designates funds in the Chapter budget that may be allocated to reimburse a portion of the examination fee.
- Be a current Chapter member, in good standing
- Maximum reimbursement is $100
- Reimbursements may be less than $100 and are calculated based on the following:
- Total funds available for each scheduled exam period, and
- Total number of applicants for the scheduled exam period
- Applicants are eligible to to be reimbursed for only those exam fees for which they receive no other compensation
- Applicants may receive reimbursement funds one time only.
You must provide proof of payment attached to the application, which includes copies of one of the following: test confirmation; test results; cancelled check; debit/credit card invoice. The employer section of the application must also be filled out. Submit your completed application no later than three months following the exam date.
Notice: provisions, conditions and/or guidelines of this reimbursement program are subject to change, with or without notice, at the sole discretion of the Chapter’s Board of Directors.
SCHRA IS NOW A SHRM
We are a SHRM Preferred Provider for the new SHRM-CPTM and SHRM-SCPTM Certifications. SCHRA awards Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for programs offered that relate to the SHRM Body of Competency & KnowledgeTM (SHRM BoCK).
HAVE A JOB OPENING?
Submitting a job here is free. Please complete the form below, and we will let you know when your job is posted.