Aviation Technical Services, Inc. (ATS) is one of the largest North American aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul companies. Our 1,500 employees have dedicated themselves to providing unmatched quality, service and safety. We are looking for a Total Rewards Manager with a high level of expertise to join our Human Resources team in Everett, Washington.
- Ensure alignment of incentive and rewards with culture, strategy, and operational imperatives
- Analyze compensation practices in relation to similar companies in comparable industries or geographic areas, and recommend changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive pay rates and ensure equity, including base salary, and bonus plans
- Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate market pricing; review and approve salary increases and advise management on compensation actions for employees
- Manage programs such as: variable compensation plans, health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, employee assistance, and other company plans and programs
- Develops pay banding tiers at all levels within organization using benchmark data and market analysis in conjunction with the Director of People.
- Administers compensation programs, including salary structure adjustments, merit and incentive pay and equity programs, designing, implementing communication strategies and ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines, and other aspects of the compensation program
- Maintain knowledge of government regulations, benefit program trends, and practices among similar organizations.
- Administers employee benefit programs, including designing and implementing communication strategies and ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Validates all Payroll deductions, and audits all billing from carriers, ensuring accurate adjustments.
- Audits self-funded plan for medical billing
- Analyzes, plans, implements, and evaluates a comprehensive employee wellness program, designed to improve employee wellness and safety and address rising medical and workers’ compensation costs.
- Provides education, mentoring and training to HR staff on processes and professional practices within the total rewards process.
- Arranges brown bag lunches, flu shots and monthly wellness communication.
- Develops and sustains total rewards communication initiatives
- Analyzes employee benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, disability, leave of absences, global pension and 401K plans. Recommends and implements changes.
- In Partnership with the Director of People manages our benefits vendor relationships, and benefits contracts.
- Development of annual total rewards strategy including communication and education for compensation and benefits plans
- Actively stay engaged in the local HR Benefits community and sustain cutting edge focus on current technology, trends and best practices and leverages this information for our Benefits programs.
- Manage the annual renewal of benefits and ensure that the renewals process is communicated effectively.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business or related field or work equivalent
- S/PHR, CCP and or CEB certifications are a plusSKILLS REQUIRED
- A minimum of 5 years overseeing compensation and benefits programs
- Outstanding analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
- Able to work with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Detailed and organized. Able to establish and achieve deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences
- Collaborative and customer service-oriented
- Strong organizational skills, with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Expert in Excel, HRIS, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to pass a background and drug test is required
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity, please contact:
Big Wave Recruiting