Why Work Here?
“Values their employees and proud of the work they do!”
Cadence Aerospace, Giddens Industries, located in Everett, is searching for an HR Intern who is looking to work on diverse HR projects and learn in a fast paced, professional environment.
For over 40 years, Cadence Aerospace, Giddens Industries, has been a world-class manufacturer of precision machined components, sheet metal, and metal forming for the aerospace industry. Our two state-of-the-art 115,000 and 50,000 square foot facilities are located in Everett, the hub of the aerospace manufacturing industry. We have invested extensively in advanced technologies, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
If you are looking to join a company that values their employees and proud of the work they do,
then we want you on our team and you can experience a wide range of projects while broadening your understanding of multiple HR functions!
What we are looking for:
Recruitment support – Drive execution of requisition process, job postings, ATS management and setting up initial interviews
HR Admin Support – Track new hire/term documentation, on-boarding, employee event management and filing.
Additional responsibilities include supporting company-wide organizational development initiatives and other projects as assigned.
P/T, flexible hours
Qualifications and Skills:
- Positive, can-do attitude, attention to detail, high expectations of quality, customer service oriented, desire to learn and develop skill set.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to complete projects on-time and handle ad-hoc assignments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, is a must.
- Skilled with technology in the areas of Agile, MS Office, Vantage and ADP.
- Thrive in professional business environment.
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
If you would like more information about what makes Cadence Aerospace an excellent place to work, visit our website at www.cadenceaerospace.com. Apply today! Send resumes to HR at Vicki.Olafson@cadenceaerospace.com or call 425-514-5113
Cadence Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.