Janicki Industries is seeking an HR Generalist! We are a local, private, and family-owned business located in Sedro-Woolley but with a global reach. Providing nearly every major industry with high quality composite parts and tooling, Janicki Industries continues to lead the market with both innovations and abilities alike.
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will have the opportunity to assist the Human Resources Department with all essential functions. We also regularly invest time in maintaining strong relationships between the Human Resources department and the staff at large.
The HR Generalist will work in all areas of HR operations, including recruiting, benefits, employee relations, training, policy development and HRIS maintenance. This role will interact with all areas of the company and requires strong interpersonal skills. The HR Generalist will identify improvement initiatives and carry them out to completion.
The following essential job functions are performed as a Human Resources Generalist:
- Understands the business and is closely aligned with the business leaders.
- Strives for greater efficiency of human resources services through the recommendation of new approaches to established policies, procedures, and programs.
- Supports all areas of the employment lifecycle, from recruiting to termination.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation to communicate company policies, laws, and company regulations.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Supports the company’s training programs.
- Updates employee information and helps with maintaining current employee data in the HRIS.
- Helps with documentation of disciplinary actions, transfers and promotions, and terminations.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints and harassment allegations.
- Works closely with the safety team to provide assistance to injured employees.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Must be capable of maintaining high level of confidentiality.
If you care about Human Resources and want to join our small, dynamic team while we support the organization together, please apply at our online portal. For a full job description and to apply, please visit: www.janicki.com.