King Machine, LLC is looking for an HR Generalist to join our team. This is a new position for a fast-paced, growing company. The candidate should have a broad base of HR experience with a demonstrated ability to manage a wide range of day-to-day tasks and projects to completion. We are looking for someone who will be able to assess and anticipate the HR needs of the company.
The HR generalist performs human resources-related duties at the professional level and is responsible for the following areas: employee relations, full-cycle recruitment, training and development, benefits management, compliance, compensation and safety.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Take ownership of recruiting and on-boarding process for all new hires.
- Process and administer health and welfare benefits.
- Administer employee leave of absence requests, including FMLA, educates employees on their options, and supports managers.
- Support managers with employee relations.
- Assist with the people development program and supports a continuous feedback culture.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Facilitates or provides training to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Creates and facilitates performance review program.
- Responsible for safety orientation and training, L&I claims, OSHA Log & facilitates safety committee meetings.
- Maintain employee personal records with confidentiality.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. through 4:30 P.M, Occasional need to stay for off-shift employee communication
Local travel to various worksites (1 mile) is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
- Three to five years of experience in human resource generalist role.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification.