Are you searching for the perfect career that has a strong focus on the employee life cycle? Look no further! Come join an amazing team of close to 1,100 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
At Cascade Environmental, LLC, we believe our greatest asset is our team of hardworking professionals – including our reliable, experienced drill crews. If integrity, an honest day’s work and professionalism are your core values, you’ll feel right at home.
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is accountable for providing HR support and customer service, supporting the employee life cycle events for a national multi-office fast paced company. This position partners with the HR Team and business units to meet objectives and goals that provide an engaged, employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards. This position maintains all day-to-day transactional paperwork data entry into the HRIS and accounting system(s) and reporting that may include; new hire forms, employee status changes, salary merit increases, maintaining personnel files, and separations. Must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy while prioritizing and juggling many tasks simultaneously.
- Coordinate and maintain data related to employee lifecycle events such as hiring, merit increases, referral bonuses, position changes, performance reviews, transfers, verifications of employment, separations, etc. using Personnel Action Notification system
- First point of contact for employees who need to update their personal information, direct deposit, tax forms, need assistance with general forms, or other basic HR related questions
- Partner with the HR, Payroll and Finance team members to ensure employees receive accurate and up to date information regarding important employment-related matters including benefits, payroll, etc.
- Maintain and update department documents, forms, spreadsheets, reports and affirmative action plan logs
- Assist with documentation creation of processes and procedures working collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Ensure accuracy of employee data including employee information, and tracking and updating existing employee changes
- Create, update, and archive employee files for proper record keeping
- Support employee engagement programs
- Initiate confidential changes to employee data systems; ensure compliance with all data privacy and other restrictions where applicable
- Provide employee support and escalate employee relations matters to the appropriate HR leader or business unit leader as appropriate
- Complete all other duties and projects as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred
- Minimum two (2) or more years in HR related field
- Must be at above average proficiency level in MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detailed oriented, accurate and able to prioritize/manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with employees, field staff, management and customers that builds constructive and effective relationships
- HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) is a plus
- Previous experience and strong working knowledge of construction or environmental remediation industry is preferred
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, integrity, commitment and reliability
- Develop and maintain current understanding of compliance of all federal, state and local laws including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, FLSA and EEO regulations
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Cascade is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (425) 527-9700.
Cascade Drilling was founded in 1991 as a highly regarded Northwestern U.S. regional drilling company operating across three states. Cascade developed a strong reputation for safety, service and reliability with a particular emphasis on traditional drilling technologies: auger, rotary and direct push. From these humble roots the company has grown into Cascade Environmental – a national, full service company offering innovative solutions for every step of your project, from environmental and geotechnical drilling to advanced site characterization, and both in situ and ex situ remediation applications.
At Cascade, our benefits philosophy is to provide a full range of programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. We strive to ensure that the benefits we offer are competitive and provide the flexibility and choice that meets the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Cascade Offers Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug, Comprehensive Dental, Vision, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave, and many more excellent benefit programs!
Please visit our website at: http://cascade-env.com/careers/ to apply for this position today. We look forward to meeting you!