General Responsibilities: Provide clerical support within the Human Resources Department which includes filing, scanning, file maintenance, and front desk customer service.
Essential Functions: (Tasks, Responsibilities, and Competencies. May not include all duties of this job)
- Greet all callers and visitors in a positive and respectful manner both in person and on the phone
- Filing, scanning and archiving employee records
- Maintain confidentiality in discussing employee matters
- Perform accurate data entry in various systems using established quality assurance guidelines
- Ensure that current approved forms are updated and available for use
- Create binders and folders for new hires
- Distribute incoming mail and faxes
- Process and produce reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Requirements: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 6 months of Human Resources and/or Customer Service
- Other Considerations:
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of basic office work
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Kronos or HRIS experience a plus
- DSHS background clearance required
Wages: $15 per hour with benefits.
Apply at www.work4sunrise.com