We are the nation’s 12th largest public utility, serving over 360,000 electric customers and 22,000 water customers with a work force of over 1,000. Our service territory covers more than 2,200 square miles north of Seattle, including all of Snohomish County and Camano Island
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
$78,464 – $118,112
We are recruiting for a range of titles; the successful candidates will be placed in the appropriate job title based on qualifications.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to centralize our Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) program and federal reporting requirements. Our team needs someone with direct Human Resources experience who is also passionate about program and project management. This position will primarily focus on the CDL program until it is centralized and streamlined, at which time some of the responsibilities will shift into other areas of HR, depending on business needs.
Human Resources Administrator:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, or a related field, and two
(2) years directly related work experience in multiple (2 or more) HR disciplines (e.g. Staffing, Compensation, etc.) OR
- Four (4) years directly related work experience in multiple (2 or more) HR disciplines (e.g. Staffing, Compensation, ).
Human Resources Consultant:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Public Administration, or a related field, and four
(4) years progressively more responsible directly related work experience in multiple (2 or more) HR disciplines; OR
- Seven (7) years progressively more responsible directly related work experience in multiple (2 or more) HR disciplines
- Experience with FMCSA Clearinghouse and random drug testing administration
- Experience managing programs or projects of a medium to large scale
- Professional certifications in HR (SHRM-CP, PHR, )
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application at careers.snopud.com by no later than March 4, 2022. A full job description is available on the website.
Apply by visiting careers.snopud.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. The PUD is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and its affirmative action commitments, and shall recruit, employ, advance in employment and compensate qualified individuals at all levels without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, ethnic background, marital status, age (40 years or over), favorably discharged veteran or military status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, the use of a trained dog guide or service animal for a person with a disability, HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis C status, genetics, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal laws; and shall not discriminate against any individual, nor any such characteristic. This policy has the full support of the PUD’s Leadership Team and CEO/General Manager.