Are you an employer of choice? Do people want to work at your company? For companies to be competitive today, they have to establish themselves as a place people want to work, with a culture of career advancement, benefits, and work life balance. The best and the brightest talent expect this. And for top companies, there is even a badge and recognition to prove it.
Whether your companies chose to enter to win such recognition, or you just want to adapt the practices of the program into your work culture, this class will help you identify the trends we are seeing, to make work environments the best they can be.
Who should Attend?:
– All HR professionals or managers who want to implement an Employee Engagement Program at their company
You’ll walk away with:
– A list of various Best Workplace Awards- and who sponsors each one
– The requirements for each award
– Criteria for determining the winners
– A list of categories on which companies are reviewed
– Tips and best practices from past winners
SHRM PDC: 1 Approved
HRCI: 1 Pending
Registration begins at 7 a.m.
Breakfast, networking and announcements begin at 7:30 a.m.
*Please note that no refunds will be issued for non-attendance once your registration is complete.* Thank you in advance for understanding that our headcount and food costs are based on registration numbers.